- Tiny Montgomery: the content subordinate, the approach scatological.
- Sir Robert Dylan And William Shakespeare
- “Nothing to it” Bob Dylan contemplates nilhilism in the 1960s.
- Even spontaneity had become a blind goat. Bob Dylan’s “Everything is Broken”
- “Gone but not forgotten.” The only place you will find the lyrics to this Dylan song
- Who Actually Writes Bob Dylan’s Song Lyrics?
- Gone But Not Forgotten: another Dylan oddity found, but your help is needed.
- Baby, Stop Crying: it really don’t matter how the record sells
- Bob Dylan’s Little Log Cabin In The Rain
- “Married to my hack”. Bob Dylan’s close relationship with a journalist?
Indexes and reference pages
- A classification of Dylan’s songs
- About the reviews
- Alphabetical index of Dylan’s songs
- Bob Dylan year by year; decade by decade
- Bob Dylan’s Themes
- Dylan at the movies
- Dylan in depth
- Dylan songs of the 1960s
- Dylan songs of the 1970s
- Dylan songs of the 1980s
- Dylan songs of the 1990s
- Dylan songs of the 21st century
- Dylan’s creativity
- Dylan’s forgotten gems
- Dylan’s lighter side
- Dylan’s Opening Lines: an index
- Index of citations
- Influences On Bob Dylan
- Poets and themes within Bob Dylan’s work
- Untold Dylan: “I’ll let you be in my dream if I can be in yours”
- Untold Themes
- Untold writers
- Updated reviews: Song reviews we’ve expanded and extended
Category Archives: Hard Rain
By Tony Attwood (revised March 2013 and again June 2018) Between 1965 and 2009 Bob Dylan performed Maggie’s Farm 1051 times on stage – often as an opening song; an interesting outcome for a song that was a last minute … Continue reading