- The Man In Me: the lyrics change, the song evolves. Dylan at work.
- “I was young when I left home” Bob Dylan lets the images supplant the story.
- The Emperor Jones: Bob Dylan And Paul Leroy Robeson (Part I)
- Dear Landlord: the pearl that shines beyond John Wesley Harding
- As we sailed into Skibreen: a Leven / Dylan collaboration.
- Cry A While, There’s A Mean Old Rhyme Twister Bearing Down On You
- Rainy Day Women #12 & 35: From North Mexico to Proverbs 27:15
- Bob Dylan And The Trouble With Similes
- Mishearing Dylan: Did he really sing that?
- The many cover versions of If You Gotta Go + Bob’s rarest single!
Indexes and reference pages
- A classification of Dylan’s songs
- About the reviews
- Alphabetical index of Dylan’s songs
- Bob Dylan year by year
- Bob Dylan’s Themes
- Dylan at the movies
- Dylan in depth
- Dylan songs of the 1960s
- Dylan songs of the 1970s
- Dylan songs of the 1980s
- Dylan songs of the 1990s
- Dylan songs of the 21st century
- Dylan’s creativity
- Dylan’s lighter side
- Dylan’s Opening Lines: an index
- Forgotten gems, lost songs
- Index of citations
- Influences On Bob Dylan
- Poets and themes within Bob Dylan’s work
- Untold Dylan: “I’ll let you be in my dream if I can be in yours”
- Untold Highlights
- Untold Themes
- Untold writers
- Updated reviews
Category Archives: Infidels
By Tony Attwood There is something I really don’t like about Neighbourhood Bully, despite Dylan’s assertions that it is not about Zionism. Maybe it is not. Maybe it is just about the state of Israel. I would always appreciate that … Continue reading
Numerous reference books suggest that Jokerman is one of Dylan’s masterpieces. A great poetic adventure that encapsulates everyone and everything from Ode to a Nightingale by John Keats (1884) to… well, anything you like. All mixed with a mature and … Continue reading