- Why and how did “Cottonfields” change Bob Dylan’s life?
- Bob Dylan And Low Burlesque: The Drunken Persian He Follows Me
- Together Through 2019: what’s coming up from Dylan.
- Too much of nothing: Bob Dylan’s take on TS Eliot, maybe.
- Why does Dylan love “Uncloudy Day”? A bolt straight from the heavens.
- Bob Dylan And William Saroyan: A Thousand Miles From Sure
- Dylan’s Lay lady lay. That la la la type thing.
- Bob Dylan: The Circus Is In Town
- How can a non Christian relate to Dylan’s Gospel songs?
- Bob Dylan: Little Montgomery And The One-Eyed Midget
Indexes and reference pages
- A classification of Dylan’s songs
- About the reviews
- Alphabetical index of Dylan’s songs
- Bob Dylan year by year
- Bob Dylan’s Themes
- Dylan at the movies
- Dylan in depth
- Dylan songs of the 1960s
- Dylan songs of the 1970s
- Dylan songs of the 1980s
- Dylan songs of the 1990s
- Dylan songs of the 21st century
- Dylan’s creativity
- Dylan’s lighter side
- Dylan’s Opening Lines: an index
- Forgotten gems, lost songs
- Index of citations
- Influences On Bob Dylan
- Poets and themes within Bob Dylan’s work
- Untold Dylan: “I’ll let you be in my dream if I can be in yours”
- Untold Highlights
- Untold Themes
- Untold writers
- Updated reviews
Category Archives: John Wesley Harding
By Tony Attwood Dear Landlord was the last of the John Wesley Harding songs to be written, save the two final songs on the album, which sound so very different from all that has gone before; “I’ll be your baby … Continue reading
by Tony Attwood ————– Pray as though everything depended on God. Work as though everything depended on you. ————— What does love look like? It has the hands to help others. It has the feet to hasten to the poor … Continue reading