- Bob Dylan’s Moonlight: having fun with chords and other writers phrases.
- Bob Dylan: the gap years (1991-1995)
- Song to Woody: Bob Dylan’s “first” song, based on a Woody Guthrie classic.
- Dylan and the Wilburys: New Blue Moon, Wilbury Twist, Poor House, Cool Dry Place.
- She’s my baby: a Dylan song and a hit for the Wilburys. The meaning and the music
- Shake Shake Mama: How Dylan’s song leads us a merry dance of non-meaning.
- 1989: Bob Dylan stalked by the darkness
- Wilbury’s Seven Deadly Sins: the music, the meaning, the craving for something better
- Charles Swinburne, Wallace Stevens, And The Jack Of Hearts
- Bye and bye: Dylan quotes Shakespeare, finds Billie Holliday and has a new chord to play with.
Indexes and reference pages
- A classification of Dylan’s songs
- About the author
- About the reviews
- Bob Dylan year by year; decade by decade
- Bob Dylan’s Themes
- Dylan songs of the 1960s
- Dylan songs of the 1970s
- Dylan songs of the 1980s
- Dylan songs of the 1990s
- Dylan songs of the 21st century
- Dylan’s creativity
- Dylan’s Opening Lines: an index
- Every Dylan Song
- The comments
- Untold Dylan: “I’ll let you be in my dream if I can be in yours”
Category Archives: Planet Waves
By Tony Attwood I have suggested that inside Planet Waves there is the winding road that leads to Tangled up in Blue, just as inside the Pat Garrett album there is the basis of Lily, Rosemary and the Jack if … Continue reading
By Tony Attwood My relationship with this piece is one of the strangest of all Dylan songs – and it ain’t my fault. It’s that Mr Zimmerman who kept re-writing the song, as (we are told) his marriage fell apart. … Continue reading