- Why and how did “Cottonfields” change Bob Dylan’s life?
- Bob Dylan And Low Burlesque: The Drunken Persian He Follows Me
- Together Through 2019: what’s coming up from Dylan.
- Too much of nothing: Bob Dylan’s take on TS Eliot, maybe.
- Why does Dylan love “Uncloudy Day”? A bolt straight from the heavens.
- Bob Dylan And William Saroyan: A Thousand Miles From Sure
- Dylan’s Lay lady lay. That la la la type thing.
- Bob Dylan: The Circus Is In Town
- How can a non Christian relate to Dylan’s Gospel songs?
- Bob Dylan: Little Montgomery And The One-Eyed Midget
Indexes and reference pages
- A classification of Dylan’s songs
- About the reviews
- Alphabetical index of Dylan’s songs
- Bob Dylan year by year
- Bob Dylan’s Themes
- Dylan at the movies
- Dylan in depth
- Dylan songs of the 1960s
- Dylan songs of the 1970s
- Dylan songs of the 1980s
- Dylan songs of the 1990s
- Dylan songs of the 21st century
- Dylan’s creativity
- Dylan’s lighter side
- Dylan’s Opening Lines: an index
- Forgotten gems, lost songs
- Index of citations
- Influences On Bob Dylan
- Poets and themes within Bob Dylan’s work
- Untold Dylan: “I’ll let you be in my dream if I can be in yours”
- Untold Highlights
- Untold Themes
- Untold writers
- Updated reviews
Category Archives: Theme Time Radio Hour
The Theme Time radio programmes resulted in at least one album: a double sided affair which includes “Don’t Take Everybody to be your friend” by Sister Rosetta Tharpe and the Sam Price Trio. Recorded in 1947 when Dylan must have … Continue reading