Over 1100 articles on Bob Dylan including reviews of 576 songs that Bob Dylan has written and co-written
- Bob Dylan Master Harpist 4: Dylan’s harmonica work as you’ve never heard it (unless you were there!)
- Bob Dylan And Jacques Prevert
- Bob Dylan’s Temporary Like Achilles. The loser is pining at the ex-lover’s house
Latest songs added to our list of Dylan compositions
- “Talkin’ Folklore Center” Bob Dylan’s early talking blues
- Won’t go back til they call me back again
- 26 Storeys High: Bob Dylan’s saturday night on the run
- Nothing here worth dying for: nothing worth completing
Can’t find what you want? One really good place to try for any information that we don’t carry, but which you are looking for, is here: http://www.bjorner.com/bob.htm
The “Why does Dylan like” series has been updated and is (more or less) complete. See here.
The Dylan in Depth index has been updated – although it is still not complete. See here.
With so many articles now on the site, we’ve created a series of indexes which hopefully will help you find your way around the site. They are all listed at the top of the site under the pic of the trees and the vanishing road, but you might like particularly like to note these below.
But if there is something you are trying to find on this site and think a further index could help, please do drop me a line to Tony@schools.co.uk Here are some details of a few of the indexes…
- The alphabetical list of all the songs reviewed on this site can be found here.
- Very much a work in progress is the “Influences on Bob Dylan” index – the index is fulsome, but many of the links have not yet been added – although you can search for the title of an article in the Search box top right.
- We’ve also put the songs in the order of composition – see “Dylan songs of the 60s” etc in the links under the picture above.
- The latest index to be added is “Dylan’s favourites” which contains a growing set of reviews of songs composed by other people that Dylan himself plays, or has commented upon.
- In the past we’ve done quite a bit of work talking about cover versions of Bob’s song and with this in mind you might enjoy The 100 greatest cover versions of Dylan songs, ever
- And one of my favourites is the list of “Dylan’s lost songs and forgotten gems”. There are some amazing tracks in that index, with lots of links to recordings of them.
For advertising on this site please contact Snack Media at 0207 272 7582 or email Tom@Snack-media.com
For all other issues please contact Untold Dylan at Tony@schools.co.uk