This is a growing series of articles with illustrations, concerning the origins of and decision making within, creating the covers of Bob Dylan’s albums.
Here are the articles so far. All are by Patrick Roefflaer.
- The untold story of the artwork on Bob Dylan’s Greatest Hits
- The Sleeve Art of Bob Dylan’s album: “Bob Dylan”
- The Sleeve Art of Bob Dylan’s Album: Slow Train Coming
- The Freewheelin’ Bob Dylan – the untold story of the artwork of the album
- Times they are a changin’: the album artwork
- The art work on Bob Dylan’s albums: The Basement Tapes
- The source of the artwork of “Another side of Bob Dylan”
- The art work on Bob Dylan’s “Infidels”: what’s in a name?
- The art work of Nashville Skyline
- Absolute Exclusive: Empire Burlesque and Biograph artwork
- The artwork to Knocked Out Loaded
- The Art Work of the Traveling Wilburys Vol 1 (guest visitor, Michael Palin)