This is our celebration of the best, and the more unusual, cover versions of Dylan’s music.
It was Jochen’s review which included “Heart of Mine” by Jason Shannon gave us the idea of a series choosing one or two covers of Dylan songs that are not particularly well known.
We’ve explored this from several angles such as
But for the most part focused on one song for each article…
- Abandoned Love
- Absolutely Sweet Marie
- All along the watchtower
- Boots of Spanish Leather
- Blind Willie McTell
- Girl from the north country”
- Every Grain of Sand, worked, re-worked, and worked again
- Hollis Brown, and why does it all have to be like this?
- The Hour that the ship comes in
- John Brown (but not beautiful)
- Just like a woman
- The man in me
- One more one more one more cup of coffee
- Only a Pawn in their Game: the unique cover versions
- Subterranean Homesick Blues
- Watching the River Flow