- Bob Dylan And Low Burlesque: The Drunken Persian He Follows Me
- Together Through 2019: what’s coming up from Dylan.
- Too much of nothing: Bob Dylan’s take on TS Eliot, maybe.
- Why does Dylan love “Uncloudy Day”? A bolt straight from the heavens.
- Bob Dylan And William Saroyan: A Thousand Miles From Sure
- Dylan’s Lay lady lay. That la la la type thing.
- Bob Dylan: The Circus Is In Town
- How can a non Christian relate to Dylan’s Gospel songs?
- Bob Dylan: Little Montgomery And The One-Eyed Midget
- Yea! Heavy And A Bottle Of Bread
Indexes and reference pages
- A classification of Dylan’s songs
- About the reviews
- Alphabetical index of Dylan’s songs
- Bob Dylan year by year
- Bob Dylan’s Themes
- Dylan at the movies
- Dylan in depth
- Dylan songs of the 1960s
- Dylan songs of the 1970s
- Dylan songs of the 1980s
- Dylan songs of the 1990s
- Dylan songs of the 21st century
- Dylan’s creativity
- Dylan’s lighter side
- Dylan’s Opening Lines: an index
- Forgotten gems, lost songs
- Index of citations
- Influences On Bob Dylan
- Poets and themes within Bob Dylan’s work
- Untold Dylan: “I’ll let you be in my dream if I can be in yours”
- Untold Highlights
- Untold Themes
- Untold writers
- Updated reviews
Category Archives: Infidels
By Tony Attwood There is something I really don’t like about Neighbourhood Bully, despite Dylan’s assertions that it is not about Zionism. Maybe it is not. Maybe it is just about the state of Israel. I would always appreciate that … Continue reading
Numerous reference books suggest that Jokerman is one of Dylan’s masterpieces. A great poetic adventure that encapsulates everyone and everything from Ode to a Nightingale by John Keats (1884) to… well, anything you like. All mixed with a mature and … Continue reading