- Why and how did “Cottonfields” change Bob Dylan’s life?
- Bob Dylan And Low Burlesque: The Drunken Persian He Follows Me
- Together Through 2019: what’s coming up from Dylan.
- Too much of nothing: Bob Dylan’s take on TS Eliot, maybe.
- Why does Dylan love “Uncloudy Day”? A bolt straight from the heavens.
- Bob Dylan And William Saroyan: A Thousand Miles From Sure
- Dylan’s Lay lady lay. That la la la type thing.
- Bob Dylan: The Circus Is In Town
- How can a non Christian relate to Dylan’s Gospel songs?
- Bob Dylan: Little Montgomery And The One-Eyed Midget
Indexes and reference pages
- A classification of Dylan’s songs
- About the reviews
- Alphabetical index of Dylan’s songs
- Bob Dylan year by year
- Bob Dylan’s Themes
- Dylan at the movies
- Dylan in depth
- Dylan songs of the 1960s
- Dylan songs of the 1970s
- Dylan songs of the 1980s
- Dylan songs of the 1990s
- Dylan songs of the 21st century
- Dylan’s creativity
- Dylan’s lighter side
- Dylan’s Opening Lines: an index
- Forgotten gems, lost songs
- Index of citations
- Influences On Bob Dylan
- Poets and themes within Bob Dylan’s work
- Untold Dylan: “I’ll let you be in my dream if I can be in yours”
- Untold Highlights
- Untold Themes
- Untold writers
- Updated reviews
Category Archives: At Boudakan
By Tony Attwood Updated 14 Sep 2018 with addition of video My relationship with this piece is one of the strangest of all Dylan songs – and it ain’t my fault. It’s that Mr Zimmerman who kept re-writing the song, … Continue reading
By Tony Attwood In returning to this song I didn’t really feel I wanted to change any of the original commentary, but I did want to add a couple of live recordings as they show the power of Dylan’s reinvention. … Continue reading
By Tony Attwood (revised March 2013 and again June 2018) Between 1965 and 2009 Bob Dylan performed Maggie’s Farm 1051 times on stage – often as an opening song; an interesting outcome for a song that was a last minute … Continue reading