- The Man In Me: the lyrics change, the song evolves. Dylan at work.
- “I was young when I left home” Bob Dylan lets the images supplant the story.
- The Emperor Jones: Bob Dylan And Paul Leroy Robeson (Part I)
- Dear Landlord: the pearl that shines beyond John Wesley Harding
- As we sailed into Skibreen: a Leven / Dylan collaboration.
- Cry A While, There’s A Mean Old Rhyme Twister Bearing Down On You
- Rainy Day Women #12 & 35: From North Mexico to Proverbs 27:15
- Bob Dylan And The Trouble With Similes
- Mishearing Dylan: Did he really sing that?
- The many cover versions of If You Gotta Go + Bob’s rarest single!
Indexes and reference pages
- A classification of Dylan’s songs
- About the reviews
- Alphabetical index of Dylan’s songs
- Bob Dylan year by year
- Bob Dylan’s Themes
- Dylan at the movies
- Dylan in depth
- Dylan songs of the 1960s
- Dylan songs of the 1970s
- Dylan songs of the 1980s
- Dylan songs of the 1990s
- Dylan songs of the 21st century
- Dylan’s creativity
- Dylan’s lighter side
- Dylan’s Opening Lines: an index
- Forgotten gems, lost songs
- Index of citations
- Influences On Bob Dylan
- Poets and themes within Bob Dylan’s work
- Untold Dylan: “I’ll let you be in my dream if I can be in yours”
- Untold Highlights
- Untold Themes
- Untold writers
- Updated reviews
Category Archives: Planet Waves
By Tony Attwood I have suggested that inside Planet Waves there is the winding road that leads to Tangled up in Blue, just as inside the Pat Garrett album there is the basis of Lily, Rosemary and the Jack if … Continue reading
By Tony Attwood Updated 14 Sep 2018 with addition of video My relationship with this piece is one of the strangest of all Dylan songs – and it ain’t my fault. It’s that Mr Zimmerman who kept re-writing the song, … Continue reading